Published: April 08, 2015
Log in to website & create your person PIN#. You will have full access to: Your personal account information & statements, All governing documents and deed restrictions for your community, All forms and documents (modification requests, ACC forms, etc.), A complete FAQ with search options to help answer your HOA related questions, Updating your contact information, billing address and emergency contacts, All past newsletters and mailings, Ability to submit violations and work orders directly to the manager
Quail Grove Homeowners Association
Published: March 24, 2015
As you know, weeds can invade and thrive in all types of environments. The first step in controlling these weed pests is to correctly identify the weed and then determine a proper control strategy.
Quail Grove Homeowners Association
Working smoke alarms cut the risk
of dying in reported home fires in half.
Find out why!
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The Quail Grove HOA has a Neighborhood Police Officer assigned to work with residents within the community with various matters. One important group effort is the Code Blue Volunteer program: Interested residents participate in an 8-hour training program and utilize those learned skills to help keep a neighborly watch in the community. You learn how to work with the NPO and share information. There is no risk to you. It’s simply a neighborly program.
Anyone interested in this highly popular program may contact the Quail Grove NPO: Billy Ward at email@example.com
- According to national data, the national and local Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are working with local municipalities to combat the West Nile Virus with spraying operations and ongoing efforts.
- Per info on the City of Fort Worth web site, the City decided Tuesday evening to conduct more ground spraying, including sections of the north side, east of I-35W. The next round will be in the 76137 zip code, limited to streets around Arcadia Trail Park, Park Place Park, Mesa Verde Park and Arcadia Trail Park North. This spraying will also use off-road vehicles to spray in parks and greenbelts.
- Earlier spraying in the 76137 zip code was found to have positive results.
- Spraying will take place between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights but could be delayed a day if there is bad weather.
- Samples are gathered prior to spraying areas, and then additional samples are gathered post-spraying to determine success.
Tips from Landscape Vendor
- Only female mosquitoes bite (to assist in laying eggs). [which is why the city collects females to conduct testing]
- Mosquitoes lay eggs in all types of water: water pails, lakes, ponds, anything that holds water. In lakes and ponds, natural predators handle these nasty vampires!
- The worst offender in assisting mosquito repopulation is HUMANS! Stagnant plastic pools, buckets, jars, etc. Most parasites can be controlled through a clean environment.
Combating the West Nile Virus is not a HOA responsibility, but that of each City/Municipality. However, each homeowner has a responsibility to oversee their property and ensure kiddie pools are drained after each use, any rain barrel or water bucket is covered, etc. Commit to doing what is necessary so no standing water exists on the property.
Vendors do not spray for West Nile due to liability. Such efforts fall within the spectrum of City operations and the CDC.
The use of over-the-counter mosquito repellant can be hugely successful.
Keep A Watch Out For Any Suspicious Activity In Your Neighborhood!
Lock your cars
Close your garages
Call the police at any sign of suspicous activity
Be a good neighbor and watch out for the homes around you
Non-emergency number is 817-335-4222Download and read the Crime Flyer notice
If anyone is in danger call
Always Home at Quail Grove
A perfect balance of family and play!
Quail Grove features beautiful and prestigious homes in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD. It's nestled between downtown Fort Worth and Dallas, just north of Fort Worth and driving minutes from DFW Airport and major metropolitan areas. Residents in this community are in close proximity to top-rated schools, major business routes, fantastic shopping opportunities, and a wide choice of entertainment close to home.