Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The Quail Grove HOA has a Neighborhood Police Officer assigned to work with residents within the community with various matters. One important group effort is the Code Blue Volunteer program: Interested residents participate in an 8-hour training program and utilize those learned skills to help keep a neighborly watch in the community. You learn how to work with the NPO and share information. There is no risk to you. It’s simply a neighborly program.
Anyone interested in this highly popular program may contact the Quail Grove NPO: Billy Ward at email@example.com
Update to Community Documents
This is a notification to each homeowner in the Quail Grove HOA that the following documents have been filed and recorded in Tarrant County Texas. Due to the transition of the HOA from developer control to homeowner control, the Special Warranty Deed and the Assignment and Release of all common areas are now the property of the HOA. In addition, the Board of Directors has filed the Open Board of Directors Meeting Member Attendance Procedures document.
These documents are also found on the HOA’s website: www.quailgrovehoa.com/documents.aspx
SBB Management Company
Courtesy Notification of Public Hearing
A zoning change has been requested for the property shown in heavy outline on the attached map on the second page of the document, which can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Quail Grove HOA is being notified because we are listed as a community located within 1/4 mile of the proposed change according to the Fort Worth Neighorhood Database. The purpose of this notice is to provide you with an opportunity for public comment.
Download and read this notice from the City of Fort Worth.
Newly Elected Board Members
The newly elected board members of the first Quail Grove HOA homeowner-controlled Board of Directors encourage you to contact them as well as your HOA manager with any concerns, questions, or comments throughout the year. They are looking forward to interacting with all homeowners to create an involved and neighborly community that you will enjoy.
Your newly elected board members are:
- President: Stephen Richardson
- Vice President: Sam Bacon
- Secretary: Scott Meador
Citizen’s Fire Academy
The Fort Worth Fire Department will be conducting a citizen’s fire academy class starting on April 2, 2013. Classes will last approximately two hours for eight consecutive weeks on Tuesday evenings starting at 7:00 pm. Any resident of Ft. Worth over the age of 19 who has graduated will be considered by submitting an application to our office.
Several aspects of the fire department will be presented during the class. Academy members will learn about bystander CPR; Automated External Defibrillators; Arson Investigation; Emergency Management Office; Communications; as well as visits from Technical Rescue and Dive Team members. And of course let’s not forget fire safety education.
Upon completion of the academy, participants will have the opportunity to join the CFA Alumni Association and become volunteers assisting Fire Safety Education at various events throughout the city including smoke detector drives, Mayfest, National Night Out, local festivals, etc.Class topics are subject to change based on availability of instructors. If you have any questions or need further assistance please call our office at 817-392-6862.
Download and review the CFA application
- According to national data, the national and local Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are working with local municipalities to combat the West Nile Virus with spraying operations and ongoing efforts.
- Per info on the City of Fort Worth web site, the City decided Tuesday evening to conduct more ground spraying, including sections of the north side, east of I-35W. The next round will be in the 76137 zip code, limited to streets around Arcadia Trail Park, Park Place Park, Mesa Verde Park and Arcadia Trail Park North. This spraying will also use off-road vehicles to spray in parks and greenbelts.
- Earlier spraying in the 76137 zip code was found to have positive results.
- Spraying will take place between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights but could be delayed a day if there is bad weather.
- Samples are gathered prior to spraying areas, and then additional samples are gathered post-spraying to determine success.
Tips from Landscape Vendor
- Only female mosquitoes bite (to assist in laying eggs). [which is why the city collects females to conduct testing]
- Mosquitoes lay eggs in all types of water: water pails, lakes, ponds, anything that holds water. In lakes and ponds, natural predators handle these nasty vampires!
- The worst offender in assisting mosquito repopulation is HUMANS! Stagnant plastic pools, buckets, jars, etc. Most parasites can be controlled through a clean environment.
Combating the West Nile Virus is not a HOA responsibility, but that of each City/Municipality. However, each homeowner has a responsibility to oversee their property and ensure kiddie pools are drained after each use, any rain barrel or water bucket is covered, etc. Commit to doing what is necessary so no standing water exists on the property.
Vendors do not spray for West Nile due to liability. Such efforts fall within the spectrum of City operations and the CDC.
The use of over-the-counter mosquito repellant can be hugely successful.
Keep A Watch Out For Any Suspicious Activity In Your Neighborhood!
Lock your cars
Close your garages
Call the police at any sign of suspicous activity
Be a good neighbor and watch out for the homes around you
Non-emergency number is 817-335-4222Download and read the Crime Flyer notice
If anyone is in danger call
Always Home at Quail Grove
A perfect balance of family and play!
Quail Grove features beautiful and prestigious homes in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD. It's nestled between downtown Fort Worth and Dallas, just north of Fort Worth and driving minutes from DFW Airport and major metropolitan areas. Residents in this community are in close proximity to top-rated schools, major business routes, fantastic shopping opportunities, and a wide choice of entertainment close to home.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Quail Grove Homeowners Association and its Advisory Committee is proud to announce the launch of its new homeowner website. This website is designed to provide a direct line of communication to our homeowners from the Advisory Committee, property management company, and other homeowners.